The Biofuse Team
VP Business Development
- Accomplished Medical / Surgical device sales management & business development
- Track record of Startup Development Strategic Planning | KOL’s
- Olympus | Medtronic
- Founder & former CEO MetPro Group.
- Former shareholder Floeter Retort pouches, Acq by ProAmpac.
- Major Investor Biofuse
Chairman Board of Directors and President of BioFuse Medical Technologies
- Former CEO & President of Wright Medical Group.
- Past President & CEO of United Orthopedic Group.
- Medical Doctor with certifications in Internal & Geriatric Medicine.
- Has served as Medical Director and Chief Operating Officer of Southern Care, Inc bringing in to the top 5 hospice providers in the nation.
The Biofuse Advisory Board
Advisory Board Chair
- Previous Positions:
- CEO, Epica International
- President, Live Tissue Connect, Inc.
- Executive VP, CTO, Gyrus Plc
- Chief Manufacturing Officer, ACMI
Chief Technical Advisor
Extensive Background in medical product development.
Experience in the development of electrosurgical generators.
Holds 7 patents including two in electrosurgical generators.
Technical expertise includes electronic hardware, software, and firmware as well as mechanical and optical systems designs, all while navigating governmental regulatory requirements.